Odyyseus' Travels

Odyyseus' Travels

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Bow Test

My poor sweet Penelope still hade hope for me. I knew this because while i was a begger she held a contest of strength. I knew then that i stil had her in my heart, and she had me in hers. She tested if the suitors in my palace were skilled enough to thread and shoot an arrow threw twelve axes. I could smell dissapoinment in the suitors becaus ethey know it was impossible. my son Telemachus told them that i myself could do it. I knew that Penelope was stalling her engagement to one of the suitors. I watch them as they try to shoot it through the axes, but all have faied. Then I gave it a go myself. I had to concentrate carefully. One... two... three...! the arrow goes through all the axes. I felt a very god feeling insid of me when i did that. As the momment i stood up i could see that my whole body has changed back to normal, and that i wasn't an old man anymore. They gates of the throne room has been locked up. i knew know what i must do. My son and I were going to kill the suitors. One by one the suitor fled, but none can escape. I used my trusty bow and arrows to kill them all. Some of the Suior tried to killed me by using the same exact axes that i shot my arrow through. They threw them as if they were stones, but unfortuantly for them, i dogged them all. After the last Suitor was killed I wanted the room to be clean, so that i could talk to my sweet beloved Penelpoe.

No comments:

THe Underworld

THe Underworld